Where you can learn about April and her organizing background!
Even while growing up, I have always loved to be organized. I was excited to organize my toys, friend's bedrooms, school supplies and such, but it wasn't until my late-twenties and all of my friends were requesting me to help them organize their homes that I realized I possessed a true talent and gift.
I am now in my early forties and along the way I have received my Bachelors Degree in Psychology and served as a licensed funeral director for over 15 years. I have also received my certification as a professional organizer through an intensive training program with Organizer.Club,
There is nothing I love more than to help others, Disorganization and grief often go hand-in-hand, so not only will your home or office get organized, I am able to help you process the emotions that come along with letting tangible items go. To be that person who helps turn people's home or office back into a place where they can relax or work more efficiently is very rewarding to me.
A little about me...I was raised in the Dallas/Fort Worth region and relocated to the busy Washington DC area where I lived for 15 years. In 2018 after the unexpected death of my mother, my family's priorities changed and we chose to simplify our life and moved to the Jacksonville/St. Augustine area. I have been married to my high school sweetheart since 1998 and have twin daughters. In our free time, we love to explore all of the beautiful beaches our area has to offer.
Learn more about my services or contact me here
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original agreement.
- I will not financially benefit from any products and/or services recommended.