April Felkins - Owner/Organizer
Even while growing up, I have always loved to organize! I was excited to organize my toys, friend's bedrooms, school supplies and such, but it wasn't until my late-twenties and all of my friends were requesting me to help them organize their homes that I realized I possessed a true talent and gift.
Lyndsy Luke - Organizer
Lyndsy was born in Waukesha, WI where she spent a portion of her childhood before her family moved to Salt Lake City, UT. In 2013, she found her way to the Sunshine State and currently lives in St. Augustine, FL
Julie Goodman - Organizer
Julie is a Jacksonville native who currently resides in Nocatee. She moved there to be closer to the beach and all the wonderful outdoor activities like biking, kayaking and long walks on the beach.
Code of Ethics We Stand By:
- We will respect our clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- We will only provide services in areas in which we are competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, we will do our best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.