Where you can learn about April and her organizing background!
Even while growing up, I have always loved to be organized. I was excited to organize my toys, friend's bedrooms, school supplies and such, but it wasn't until my late-twenties and all of my friends were requesting me to help them organize their homes that I realized I possessed a true talent and gift.
I am now in my early forties and along the way I have received my Bachelors Degrees in Psychology from Ottawa University and served as a licensed funeral director for over 15 years. I have also received my certification as a grief counselor and am currently working towards becoming a Certified Professional Organizer from the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals,
There is nothing I love more than to help others, regardless of the task at hand - I'm a naturally caring person. Disorganization and grief often go hand-in-hand, so not only will your home or office get organized, I am able to help you process the emotions that come along with letting tangible items go. To be that person who helps turn people's home or office back into a place where they can relax or work more efficiently is very rewarding to me.
I am also very understanding and do not pass any judgment based on the condition of your unorganized/messy areas. I will never make you feel worse than you currently do because I understand where you are coming from.
Learn more about my services or contact me here
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original agreement.
- I will not financially benefit from any products and/or services recommended.